So what does it take to get me back to the keyboard to write for my legion of follower? So much has happened all around me and all around the world, but it took the likes of Rush Limbaugh to get me off my ass. What an offensive, vile man. (Hey, talking about Rush now.)
A bright, articulate young university student goes before a congressional committee and expresses her view that women should have access to contraception and he calls her out, by name, and calls her a slut and a prostitute. It wasn’t innuendo or hyperbole — he said that her view “makes her a slut” and continued in the next breath that “It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.” Of course she said nothing close to what Limbaugh spewed on his radio show and when asked to apologize or to re-think his remarks, he did neither.
Now just as I respect what the young law student’s right to make her views known before the panel in Congress, I respect Rush Limbaugh’s right to disagree with her. But he didn’t disagree with her, he attacked her. He attempted to discredit her views by smearing and discrediting her as a human being — all as a distraction to his mindless followers.
(Yes, I think people who blindly follow Limbaugh are mindless, and no, that doesn’t make me hypocritical to what I’m saying in this post — it is an effective use of hyperbole. Now stay with me here. The followers have difficulty discerning between good political discourse and the spewing of hate and fear as a form of control. They sit back, smile and exclaim “ditto.” See? Mindless.)
And what do the fearless Republicans in the defense of this woman’s constitutional right to free speech? Their spines suddenly weaken and they go soft. They know that their wives, and maybe their daughters, all use contraception. They know that using contraception doesn’t make a woman a prostitute, because they know the difference between their wives or daughters and prostitutes. (Couldn’t resist that one!) They know because many of them use Viagra and their insurance covers that. Which ironically, is used specifically so men CAN have sex. But I digress.
Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum appropriately and quickly came out calling Limbaugh’s remarks inappropriate, but then he let him off the hook by saying that “he’s an entertainer” and that “an entertainer can be absurd” as part of their entertainment. Really Rick? Limbaugh called out this young lady by her name and said she was a slut and prostitute, and that she should be required to tape her sexual encounters and post them on the internet for all of us to view — in front of millions of people. And that is entertainment?
And where is House Speaker John Boehner on this issue? Not sure because his remarks came through his spokesman Michael Steel. Boehner needs to stand up like a real man and repudiate Limbaugh’s moronic remarks for all decent Americans to see — represent your party sir and call Limbaugh out, and demand he apologize. First to the woman he called a slut, then to all women, and then to all people.
Limbaugh’s comments were offensive and should be condemned by all people, left- or right-leaning, religious or otherwise. They were an affront to decent people and a slight to women’s health. Rush Limbaugh was a cheating, drug abuser who has learned nothing from his past. He should apologize and take some time away from the golden mic.
10 thoughts on “Far Right is Far Out (of Touch)”
Tell me what you think of this story below:
Seems to me he is saying anything he needs to say to win. His lies will catch up to him in the end. Hopeful it won’t be as the Republican nominee. He is actually worse than Gingrich and Romney and that is saying something.
Ron Paul is the most Conservative candidate running for President
I don’t consider Ron Paul out of touch. How do you think his beliefs are out of touch? Look at list below:
-He has been married for 54 years.
-Won Conservative Values Poll with 37% (Herman Cain was 2nd with 23%)
-Won CPAC 2 times (Last time the voting was switched to electronic voting and Ron Paul wasn’t even allowed to speak TO KEEP HIM FROM WINNING.)
-He is reportedly getting over 70% of the donations from military.
-He is the only one AGAINST attacking of Iran running in Rp. primary.
-He said he would end all uncontitutional provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act.
-He voted against the Patriot Act.
-He said he will end the income tax.
-He said he would cut 1 trillion out of his first budget.
-He said he would shut down many of our foreign military bases and bring those troops home.
-He has said that the our Government is moving towards FASCISM. HE WOULD STOP THIS AGENDA.
-The convicted Jack Abramoff said that Ron Paul is a politician WHO WOULDN’T TAKE HIS BRIBES.
By the way: Ron Paul won the Virgin Islands with 29% to Romney 26%
Ron Paul areas in Maine were admittedly not counted to keep him from winning. http://www.infowars.com discusses areas NOT COUNTED.
Ron Paul approx. 7 precincts in Iowa were not counted to keep him from winning Iowa Straw Poll. Press has admitted Iowa scam.
Ron Paul said that he won majority of delegates from Alaska despite press claiming he came in 3rd (?).
Ron Paul had crowds of 5000+ people compared to Santorums 150+ people crowds and press claims Santorum won there too.
These are just a few of the discrepancies that have happened this primary season. You should go to http://www.infowars.com, etc. to see the stories/information for yourself.
My POINT IS THAT RON PAUL IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT AND THE ELITESTS OF OUR COUNTRY ARE TRYING TO MAKING SURE HE CAN’T WIN. My answer is to vote Ron Paul no matter what. A vote for him is better than a vote for Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich even if they rig the vote. See book “Vote Scam” for more information on how elections in the USA are rigged.
Ron Paul is perhaps the best candidate for the GOP nomination because he is the only one that you know where he stands on every issues — he never flip-flops nor does he pander to groups such as the Tea Party or the Jewish lobby. He is a straight shooter. BUT, some of his ideas are a bit out of touch, especially what he’s espoused over the past decade, especially as it relates to the Civil Rights movement. His views on black and other minorities gets him into trouble and he has trouble renouncing his moronic comments from the recent past.
As a Libertarian, Paul is more like a Republican than the current batch of religious zealots that claim to be so. But alas, he has no chance of getting the nomination, but at least he stirs the juices of many young people, keeping them engaged in the process.
Igotissues: What has he said that you consider “out of touch” or “moronic”? If you explain, I would like to respond.
For example, you bring up the “civil rights” movement. Here are some interesting FACTS (below) about the civil rights movement that most people don’t know and therefore they MIGHT like to call the messenger “out of touch” when he is totally correct!
Are you a U.S. citizens? Not me, I was born in one of the 50 states. Did you read that the 14th Am. (United States citizenship) was created for the recently freed slaves? In the Supreme Court case Norris vs. Alabama, it was stated:
“While the 14th Amend. does not mention an race or class, it is well known that the primary, though probably not the exclusive purpose of its framers was to secure to the newly freed Negro full protection and equality in the employment of civil and political rights. …” Norris vs. Alabama, 294 U.S. 587, 79 L.Ed. 1074; 55 Sup. Ct. 579, 1935.
Federal citizenship – rights and obligations accuring by reason of a citizen of the United States. State or status of being a citizen of the United States. A person born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof is a citizen of the United States AND OF THE “State” wherein he “resides”. 14th Amend. – Black’s Law Dict.
civil rights [as defined in The Random House College Dictionary] – “the rights to personal liberty established by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and certain Congressional Acts. 2) The rights to full legal, economic, and social equality extended to Negroes.”
Notice the distinction between the State and the United States as well as it identifying U.S. citizenship was set up for the slaves, BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT IDENTIFIED AS HAVING GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS AT THE TIME. Research would have also shown you that States like AZ, CO, … etc. stand for areas within the 50 states that are under FEDERAL JURISDICTION for the purposes stated in Art. 1 Sect. 8 Para. 17 of the Constitution for the United States of America. Did you sign a tax form under penalty of perjury lately that your true address was in the federal State of AZ, CO, …, etc. (See the Buck Act to explain this deception to you.) instead of the real states named Arizona, Colorado, …, etc.?
The below website discusses the difference between a U.S. citizen or an inhabitant of the USA if you haven’t already researched the topic in the past. It is called “The truth about the 14th Amendment or who are you really?”
The little I have seen of his site shows me he seems to understand the game.
Is the United States a Corporation? Read this information and you decide. I am not saying I agree with everything the article says, but it does make many interesting points.
So Igotissues, you can see from this example how a person like Ron Paul, who has been in politics for a long time MAY KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT GOVERNMENT THAN THE AVERAGE JOE, right? This is because HE DOES AND HE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT. Compared to Mitt Romney who is CONSTANTLY LYING ABOUT HIS PAST RECORD AND “CONSERVATIVE” BELIEFS, Paul is a saint and he isn’t being bought and paid for by the elitests like Romney has been either.
30 Examples of Why America Is No Longer a Free Country
What do you think of this article? The more articles like this I post, the more it seems that it is the Socialists/Democrats that are REALLY out of touch, now doesn’t it?
Nanny state is no longer on steroids, it has turned into the Incredible Hulk
Paul Joseph Watson
September 25, 2012
From people being harassed for paying by cash or having a food garden, to Americans being arrested for letting their children play outside – innumerable examples over the past few months alone illustrate that the United States is no longer a free country.
The nanny state is no longer just on steroids, it has turned into the Incredible Hulk as collectivism, pernicious bureaucracy, regulation, mass surveillance and outright tyranny runs wild across the country.
Here are just a selection of stories from scores of recent examples illustrating how America is ‘land of the Free, home of the brave’ no more.
– Parents across the country are being arrested for letting their children play outside. A stay at home mom in Texas was held in jail for 18 hours for allowing her children to ride on scooters while she was watching them from her home. A mother in Virginia was also harassed by social services and police for the egregious crime of allowing their children to play outside in another example of how the nanny state is running wild in America.
– The war on lemonade stands, traditionally viewed as a quaint example of America’s entrepreneurial spirit, has intensified in recent months with cops slapping parents with fines for letting their kids run “unlicensed” lemonade stands in three separate incidents over the last year alone. A map of restrictions on child-run concession stands illustrates how there have been dozens of examples of police interference across the country.
– After an 11-year battle with the state of Oregon, landowner Gary Harrington was found guilty under a 1925 law and sentenced to spend 30 days in jail for collecting rainwater in three “illegal reservoirs” despite the fact that they are on his property.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
– Last year, Oak Park, Michigan resident Julie Bass faced jail time for the crime of growing a “vegetable garden in front yard space.”
– Americans are being harassed by utility workers who are trespassing on private property and forcibly trying to install “smart” energy meters which spy on homeowners.
– Cities are passing ordinances that makes recycling compulsory from, with those who fail to comply under threat of fines up to $2500 dollars. In Cleveland, people who fail to recycle are flagged by the RFID chip embedded in their trash can, added to a database and then targeted by green cops who are dispatched to intimidate homeowners.
– The Eleventh Circuit US Court of Appeals has ruled that private contractors operating toll roads on behalf of the state have the power to detain and store records on motorists who pay by cash at toll booths – another example of how using cash is increasingly being treated as a suspicious activity.
– Earlier this year we reported on how the FBI was telling businesses to treat people who use cash to pay for a cup of coffee as potential terrorists.
– We also recently highlighted the case of Texas resident Julia Garcia, who was falsely imprisoned and harassed by Wal-Mart employees for attempting to buy goods with a $100 dollar bill the Wal-Mart cashiers erroneously claimed was fake.
– Earlier this year a Tennessee man was charged and jailed by police after using an old $50 bill to pay for goods at a Quik Mart store which turned out to be genuine.
– A DOJ-funded police training manual tells cops to treat people who have a political opinion that “represents a fairly popular point of view” or those who display a political bumper sticker supporting the bill of rights as terrorists.
– The Obama administration has successfully reinstated the indefinite detention provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act, which allow American citizens to be kidnapped and held without charge.
– The TSA has expanded its grope-down checkpoints beyond the airports to highways, political events and even school prom nights.
– The TSA is kicking Americans off flights for having a “bad attitude” and refusing to obey bizarre orders quickly enough.
– A teenager was recently visited by FBI special agents who grilled him over the content of a political You Tube video.
– Americans are being harassed and having their Fourth Amendment rights violated at so-called “border checkpoints” which are actually hundreds of miles within the border.
– The EPA is using spy drones to monitor farms as police use Predator drones to hunt down Americans for the crime of allowing cows to wander onto their land.
– Parents are being harassed and investigated by Child Protective Services and police for feeding his daughters organic food, refusing to make them drink fluoride-poisoned tap water and not having them injected with mercury-laden vaccines.
– Police arrested Napa Creek resident Amy Larson for writing “9/11 truth now” in chalk on a sidewalk.
– A Texas police officer shot 45-year-old double amputee Brian Claunch dead after he threatened officers with what turned out to be a ballpoint pen.
– While the government stockpiles ammo in the billions, Americans like Brian Loftus are being questioned by police for buying a couple of boxes of bullets at their local gun store.
– Americans like James Ian Tyson are being put on terror watchlists in response to traffic violations in order to prevent them from attending protests.
– Students in schools across the country are being indoctrinated to accept their treatment as prisoners on parole by being forced to wear RFID tracking chips.
– Police departments are attempting to secure approval to spy on Americans with drones as well as surveillance blimps that hover 400 feet above a city and report on “suspicious activity.”
– The Californian city of Lancaster will be the first to experience a “new era in law enforcement surveillance” with residents set to be watched by a permanent eye in the sky which will beam constant video footage back to police headquarters including crimes in progress as well as “scenes of mundane day-to-day life.”
– The National Security Agency is storing all electronic communications and analyzing them in real time in complete violation of the Fourth Amendment.
– Facebook is spying on people’s private conversations for “suspicious behavior” and reporting them to police.
– Former Marine Brandon Raub was kidnapped from his home by police, FBI and Secret Service agents and forcibly incarcerated in a psychiatric ward by authorities in Virginia in response to political Facebook posts.
– Veterans across the country are being declared “mentally defective” on a whim by the state and having their firearms seized.
– The federal government is officially backing Al-Qaeda fighters in Syria while declaring conservative Americans to be extremists and terrorists if they are “reverent of individual liberty.”
Land of the free, home of the brave?
Most of the these stories are just from the last few months alone.
America is no longer a free country.
The state has declared war on the American people.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
10 Examples We No Longer Live In Land of the Free And Home of the Brave
First Amendment Under Attack: 18 Examples Of How They Are Coming For Our Free Speech
Is America Still A Free Country?
These 12 Hellholes Are Examples Of What The Rest Of America Will Look Like Soon
15 Examples Of How “The Little Guy” Is Getting Absolutely Killed In America Today
James Holmes Is Not Alone – 20 More Examples Of The Sickos That Are Overrunning America
3 Examples Of How “It’s Policy” Has Become An Excuse For Absolutely Unspeakable Acts
Lawless America: 20 Examples Of Desperate People Doing Desperate Things
Shocking Charts And Statistics That Prove That America Is No Longer A Wealthy Nation
Security Goon Crushes Free Speech: ‘This Ain’t America No More’
HBO’s Newsroom: “America is not the Greatest Country in the World”
18 Examples Of How Christians Are Being Specifically Targeted By Big Brother
Tags: police state
Share this article:
Recommend on Facebook Tweet about it Digg this post share via Reddit Email
Aaron Dykes loses 92 pounds! Watch the shocking transformation now! (Ad)
Gun Quotes Every Freedom Lover Should Read
by food for thought
Quotable Quotes on Gun Control
If you read and understand the quotes below, you should not be for gun control any more! You know you want to be a freedom-loving conservative too!
– A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.– Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
– All we ask for is registration, just like we do for cars.–Charles Schumer
– I stand in support of this common sense legislation to license everyone who wishes to purchase a gun…I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry –Hillary Clinton
– If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.– The Dalai Lama
– The Constitution of the United States of America clearly affirms the right of every American citizen to bear arms. And as Americans, we will not give up a single right guaranteed under the Constitution.– Malcolm X
– If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.–Stalin
– After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.– William Burroughs
– On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind.–Mussolini
– US Senator, If I could have banned them all -‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’- I would have!-Diane Feinstein
– Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.–Ghandi
– I don’t know about you, but if you hear that Williams’ guns have been taken, you’ll know Williams is dead.– Walter Williams
– I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manufacturer’s lobby.–Barrack Obama
– Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates.– Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus
– You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.–Japanese WWII Admiral Yamamoto
– All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.–Mao Tse Tung
– The first step is to take weapons off the streets and to put more police on them.–Hillary Clinton
– By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia,”the security of the nation,’ and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms,’ our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy…–JFK
Now, do you really want “gun control”?
This article and website below shows that most conservatives are out of touch when it comes to religious beliefs as well.
Few people realize that the origins of a form of Christmas was pagan & celebrated in Europe long before anyone there had heard of Jesus Christ.
No one knows what day Jesus Christ was born on. From the biblical description, most historians believe that his birth probably occurred in September, approximately six months after Passover. One thing they agree on is that it is very unlikely that Jesus was born in December, since the bible records shepherds tending their sheep in the fields on that night. This is quite unlikely to have happened during a cold Judean winter. So why do we celebrate Christ’s birthday as Christmas, on December the 25th?
The answer lies in the pagan origins of Christmas. In ancient Babylon, the feast of the Son of Isis (Goddess of Nature) was celebrated on December 25. Raucous partying, gluttonous eating and drinking, and gift-giving were traditions of this feast.
In Rome, the Winter Solstice was celebrated many years before the birth of Christ. The Romans called their winter holiday Saturnalia, honoring Saturn, the God of Agriculture. In January, they observed the Kalends of January, which represented the triumph of life over death. This whole season was called Dies Natalis Invicti Solis, the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun. The festival season was marked by much merrymaking. It is in ancient Rome that the tradition of the Mummers was born. The Mummers were groups of costumed singers and dancers who traveled from house to house entertaining their neighbors. From this, the Christmas tradition of caroling was born.
In northern Europe, many other traditions that we now consider part of Christian worship were begun long before the participants had ever heard of Christ. The pagans of northern Europe celebrated the their own winter solstice, known as Yule. Yule was symbolic of the pagan Sun God, Mithras, being born, and was observed on the shortest day of the year. As the Sun God grew and matured, the days became longer and warmer. It was customary to light a candle to encourage Mithras, and the sun, to reappear next year.
Huge Yule logs were burned in honor of the sun. The word Yule itself means “wheel,” the wheel being a pagan symbol for the sun. Mistletoe was considered a sacred plant, and the custom of kissing under the mistletoe began as a fertility ritual. Hollyberries were thought to be a food of the gods.
The tree is the one symbol that unites almost all the northern European winter solstices. Live evergreen trees were often brought into homes during the harsh winters as a reminder to inhabitants that soon their crops would grow again. Evergreen boughs were sometimes carried as totems of good luck and were often present at weddings, representing fertility. The Druids used the tree as a religious symbol, holding their sacred ceremonies while surrounding and worshipping huge trees.
In 350, Pope Julius I declared that Christ’s birth would be celebrated on December 25. There is little doubt that he was trying to make it as painless as possible for pagan Romans (who remained a majority at that time) to convert to Christianity. The new religion went down a bit easier, knowing that their feasts would not be taken away from them.
Christmas (Christ-Mass) as we know it today, most historians agree, began in Germany, though Catholics and Lutherans still disagree about which church celebrated it first. The earliest record of an evergreen being decorated in a Christian celebration was in 1521 in the Alsace region of Germany. A prominent Lutheran minister of the day cried blasphemy: “Better that they should look to the true tree of life, Christ.”
The controversy continues even today in some fundamentalist sects.
For the homosexuals who are trying to redefine marriage after the fact. You people really need to get a law dictionary. Get yourself a new word or phrase like “civil union”. Marriage has already been defined.
“Marriage” is defined under the law as “Legal union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. Singer vs. Hara, 11 Wash. App. 247, 522 P.2d 1187,1193. Marriage, as distinguished from the agreement to marry and from the act of becoming married, is the legal status, condition, or relation of one man and one woman united in law for life, or until divorce, for the discharge to each other and the community of the duties legally incumbent on those whose association is founded on the distinction of sex. A contract, according to form proscribed by law, by which a man and woman are capable of entering into such contract mutually engage with each other to live their whole lives (or until divorce) together in a state of union which ought to exist between a husband and wife. The word also signifies the act, ceremony, or formal proceeding by which persons take each other for husband and wife. … (This is from Black’s Law Dictionary. 5th Ed.)
By the way, you don’t need a LICENSE TO GET MARRIED UNLESS:
Marriage License: A license or permission granted by public authority to persons WHO INTEND TO “INTERMARRY”, usually addressed to the minister or magistrate who is to preform the ceremony, or, in general terms, to any one authorized to solemnize marriages. By statute in most jurisdiction, it is made an essential prerequisite to the lawful solemnization of the marriage.
Intermarriage (i.e. intermarry): See Miscegenation.
Miscegenation (Black’s Law definition) – Mixture of races, marriage between persons of different races, as between a white and a Negro.
Mixed Marriages (part of law definition of marriage): A marriage between persons of different nationalities or religions, or, more particularly, between persons of different racial origins; as between a white person and a Negro or an Indian.
I could continue with more definitions to make the point, but this should be good enough. Now, don’t take my word for it. Go look up all the law definitions yourself.
What is my point in posting these definitions here? To show the Homos are tying to change the law definition of the term. They already had a “right to contract” under the Constitution, BUT THE TERM “marriage” ALREADY MEANT “A UNION OF A MAN AND A WOMAN”. Why don’t they use the phrase “civil union”? I say it is because they aren’t really PROUD to be HOMOSEXUALS. They don’t want to have to admit it on any forms they might fill out in the future that they are homosexuals.
As a side note about marriage:
You don’t need a “license” to get married unless you are a mixed couple getting married under the law. Yeah, I know. You think I made that up. Well, here is the definition of “marriage license”:
A license or PERMISSION GRANTED BY PUBLIC AUTHORITY to a person intended to “intermarry”, usually addressed to the minister or magistrate who is performing the ceremony, or, in general terms, to any one “authorized” to “solemnize marriages.” By statute in most jurisdiction, it is made an essential prerequisite to the lawful “solemnization” of the marriage. – VERSUS YOUR “right to contract.”
Solemnize – To enter into marriage publically before witnesses in contrast to a clandestine or common law marriage. Also see “right to contract”
I hope this helps you understand the web government has created to ensnare the unsuspecting public into their legal SCAM.
P.S. This is not the only words that evil people they to change to fit their agendas. Socialists redefine phrases like “general welfare” to support their “socialist” agendas.
Another example is the gun controllers even try to change the meaning of the 2nd Amendment to allow “gun control laws”. By the way, the first gun control bills were passed to keep Negroes (newly freed slaves from owning guns). Don’t believe me. Look it up for yourself. When you see the truth, now look at what the SOCIALIST AND THE GENERALLY DUMB PUBLIC are doing today. Lesson: NEVER BELIEVE A SOCIALIST WHEN THEY SAY THEY AREN’T TRYING TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY FROM YOU OR THEY CLAIM THE NEED TO DO SO IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR SOCIETY.
I got from
What do you think of it? OUT OF TOUCH or JUST TELLING THE TRUTH
Truth Is Offensive
Paul Craig Roberts
April 1, 2013
In America truth is offensive. If you tell the truth, you are offensive.
I am offensive. Michael Hudson is offensive. Gerald Celente is offensive. Herman Daly is offensive. Nomi Prins is offensive. Pam Martens is offensive. Chris Hedges is offensive. Chris Floyd is offensive. John Pilger is offensive. Norm Chomsky is offensive. Harvey Silverglate is offensive. Naomi Wolf is offensive. Stephen Lendman is offensive. David Ray Griffin is offensive. Ellen Brown is offensive.
Fortunately, many others are offensive. But how long before being offensive becomes being “an enemy of the state”?
Throughout history truth tellers have suffered and court historians have prospered. It is the same today. Gerald Celente illustrates this brilliantly in the next issue of the Trends Journal.
Over the past 35 years I have learned this lesson as a columnist. If you tell readers what is really going on, they want to know why you can’t be positive. Why are you telling us that there are bad happenings that can’t be remedied? Don’t you know that God gave Americans the power to fix all wrongs? What are you? Some kind of idiot, an anti-American, a pinko-liberal-commie? If you hate America so much, why don’t you move to Cuba, Iran or China (or to wherever the current bogyman is located)?
The ancient Greeks understood this well. In Greek mythology, Cassandra was the prophetess who no one believed despite her 100 percent record of being right. Telling the truth to Americans or to Europeans is just as expensive as telling the truth to the Greeks in ancient mythology.
In America and everywhere in the Western world or the entire world, telling the truth is unpopular. Indeed, in the USA telling the truth has been criminalized. Look for example at Bradley Manning, held for two years in prison without bail and without a trial in violation of the US Constitution, tortured for one year of his illegal confinement in violation of US and international law, and now put on trial by corrupt prosecutors for aiding “enemies of the US” by revealing the truth, as required of him by the US military code. US soldiers are required to report war crimes. When Bradley Manning’s superiors showed themselves to be indifferent to war crimes, Manning reported the crimes via WikiLeaks. What else does a soldier with a sense of duty and a moral conscience do when the chain of command is corrupt?
Julian Assange is another example. WikiLeaks has taken up the reporting function that the Western media has abandoned. Remember, the New York Times did publish the Pentagon Papers in 1971, which undermined the lies Washington had told both to the public and to Congress to justify the costly Vietnam War. But today no newspaper or TV channel any longer accepts the responsibility to truthfully inform the public. Julian Assange stepped into the vacuum and was immediately demonized, not merely by Washington but also by left-wing and right-wing media, including Internet. It was a combination of jealousy, ignorance, and doing Washington’s bidding.
Without WikiLeaks and Assange the world would know essentially nothing. Spin from Washington, the presstitute media, and the puppet state medias would prevail. So the word went out to destroy Julian Assange.
It is amazing how many people and Internet sites obeyed Washington’s command. Assange has been so demonized that even though he has been granted political asylum by Ecuador, the British government, obeying its Washington master, refuses to allow him safe passage out of the London Ecuador Embassy. Is Assange destined to live out his life inside the Ecuador Embassy in London?
Will Assange be a replay of Cardinal Jozsef Mindszenty who on November 4, 1956, sought asylum in the US embassy in Budapest as Soviet tanks poured into Hungary to put down the anti-communist revolution? Cardinal Mindszenty lived for 15 years in the US embassy. Today it is “freedom and democracy” amerika that is copying Soviet practices during the cold war.
In contrast with “freedom and democracy” US and UK, the “authoritarian,” “communist,” “oppressive” Chinese government when confronted with Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng’s defection to the US embassy in Beijing, let him go.
It is an upside down world when America and the British refuse to obey international law, but the Chinese communists uphold international law.
Insouciant americans are undisturbed that alleged terrorists are tortured, held indefinitely in prison without due process, and executed on the whim of some executive branch official without due process of law.
Most americans go along with unaccountable murder, torture, and detention without evidence, which proclaims their gullibility to the entire world. There has never in history been a population as unaware as americans. The world is amazed that an insouciant people became, if only for a short time, a superpower.
The world needs intelligence and leadership in order to avoid catastrophe, but america can provide neither intelligence nor leadership. America is a lost land where nuclear weapons are in the hands of those who are concerned only with their own power. Washington is the enemy of the entire world and encompasses the largest concentration of evil on the planet.
Where is the good to rise up against the evil?
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is the father of Reaganomics and the former head of policy at the Department of Treasury. He is a columnist and was previously the editor of the Wall Street Journal. His latest book, “How the Economy Was Lost: The War of the Worlds,” details why America is disintegrating.
The government is spreading its lies about the JFK assassination. The information below helps to show you can’t trust your government to tell you the truth about important events.
From Ken Adachi, Editor
November 22, 2013
50 Years Ago, Secret Service Limo Driver William Greer Killed JFK with Explosive Head Shot (Nov. 22, 2013)
These aer the four most important articles I’ve posted concerning the assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas. Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot at either Kennedy or Dallas police office Tippett. Oswald was a loyal American recruited by the CIA. He thought he was working for an outfit that had the best interest of the United States. He was misinformed.
God bless the memory of JFK, the last American President who actually cared about the American people and their fate. His noble legacy will live in the hearts of Americans forever.
Zapruder Film Shows JFK’s Driver Firing Fatal Head Shot
Posted August 8, 2007
Connelly’s Nephew Confirmed that JFK was Shot by Secret Service Agent Driving the Limo
January 26, 2009
Jim Marrs: Another Gatekeeper Shows His Colors
May 31, 2010
JFK’s Driver Shot Both Kennedy and Connally in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963
February 5, 2013
This just helps expose one of their biggest lies!